May 15, 2002

Punk Rock Aerobics just had its kickoff at CB's Gallery this past Saturday with special guest DJ Mike Watt. I missed seeing Watt, but the aerobics party will continue at its new home, Williamsburg's Club Luxx. Me, I hate the place and its color scheme that looks like the disposable 3-D glasses you've had under the cushions of your couch for 19 years, but I'll swallow my pride and kick it up with my Xenadrine-popping Billburg punk pals. Punk Rock Aerobics, Luxx, 256 Grand St., Brooklyn, (718) 599-1000. 2 p.m. $7.

And while we're in the neighborhood:

Pretty Girls Make Graves, a band I'm supposed to like, are hitting Northsix (yes, I hate Flash sites too) tomorrow night. Doors at 8, show at 9, tix are $8.

If you're beating on the brat in your sweats on Sunday, bring a change of clothes and strut on over the Williamsburg Bridge to Delancey Stree-ee-eet, where Joey Ramone's fans, friends, and fellow pinheads will be celebrating what would have been his 51st birthday. That's at the Bowery Ballroom, 8 p.m. Tix are $20.