May 31, 2005

That settles it; I'm moving to 5th and Rosemont. Char's Thai Restaurant (5039 E. 5th) has been hailed by local foodies as the best Thai in Tucson, and it's the only Thai I've tried here, but if something better does exist, I'm not rushing out to find it.

My panang neau wasn't smashing-looking enough to take a picture of, otherwise I would have. I'm not a presentation queen though; with me taste is the bottom line, and this was one incredibly satisfying meal. And, figuring in tax, it came out to under $10 WITH a thai iced coffee!

The other great thing about this block (and this particular shopping center) is that a few stores away from Char's is (wait for it) Feig's Kosher Market & Deli. They sell three different kinds of macaroons! I'll be back for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home